Disclaimer

All the information contained within this blog is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute for a visit to the doctor. The views expressed in this blog are personal views of the author and are not related or directed towards anyone in particular. Although every effort is made to ensure that the content within this blog is accurate, but it is not official in anyway. Please consult a doctor or health care provider.

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Papa and the web

The next morning , the doctors came. I had spoken to her about a node behind papa’s ear. It looked like swelling but papa said it was painful. 

The doctor pricked the needle once, twice, thrice.... Papa screamed in pain. My very strong father was screaming " to stop". My mom could see no more. So she asked to stop.

The doctor said, aunty if we won't check how will we prescribe the medicine. I believe the doctors know before  us- the time has arrived. Then prescribing medicine to a person who is.....

I took my father not for some research. I knew nothing will help. I knew he was going. I just wanted some pain-less moments.

I am sorry papa.

Love you PAPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment