Disclaimer

All the information contained within this blog is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute for a visit to the doctor. The views expressed in this blog are personal views of the author and are not related or directed towards anyone in particular. Although every effort is made to ensure that the content within this blog is accurate, but it is not official in anyway. Please consult a doctor or health care provider.

Thursday 30 October 2014

Everyday Hero- Doctor treating papa!

For many of you reading my blog, may find it repetitive. But than that's how it had been. For 11 months my routine was same. Nothing new happened. Everyday was long and painful. Time wouldn't just move.

Every single day of my life, I lived in the fear- what if next moment is the moment. I was always in alert mode even in my sleep. Seeing him collapse was not easy, but I kept faith in god. For me my god was the doctor treating papa.

The doctor ( I will refer him as Mr. SSR)  treating my father is one of the nicest man, I know. Such a humble soul. I still remember the last time, papa was in hospital- Mr. SSR came to meet him and he held my dad's face in hand and said - "you will soon get better, then come to meet me".

When papa (at 1:15am, 26 October 2013) left - I messaged him. And he replied almost immediately. I take this platform to thank you. I will always remember your kindness. May you be blessed with best in life.

For me my father meant a world, anyone who had been good to him- will always find me next to him/her anytime - anywhere! they just have say and i will be there.

Love you PAPA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment