Disclaimer

All the information contained within this blog is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute for a visit to the doctor. The views expressed in this blog are personal views of the author and are not related or directed towards anyone in particular. Although every effort is made to ensure that the content within this blog is accurate, but it is not official in anyway. Please consult a doctor or health care provider.

Monday 26 October 2015

26October, its here again.....

Two years ago this day, my father was cruelly snatched away from me by cancer. Though, I knew it -but it was very difficut to accept and till date it is. And I don't know how long will it take.....

In these, two years life has been so difficult, never a single moment has passed when I haven't missed him.

Papa, I love you and miss you. But I know you are here with me, always and forever.

                                        (5October 1942- Forever...)



Picture from the last vacation we had....


P.S: I Love you, Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment