Disclaimer

All the information contained within this blog is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute for a visit to the doctor. The views expressed in this blog are personal views of the author and are not related or directed towards anyone in particular. Although every effort is made to ensure that the content within this blog is accurate, but it is not official in anyway. Please consult a doctor or health care provider.

Saturday 6 September 2014

Hope.....

Some day, I will have a life
With health and no pain -to begin with
Dreams and happiness will sail
With no sadness and no rain

I hold on to the moments went by
In the hope, for a life so bright
Peaceful life and prosperity to start
A silver lining, I can see all through,

As you cradled me, as my being 
You taught me to walk and talk,
In values engraved, to last a lifetime
You will be in my heart, forever....

As a child, I remember reading a story about a girl called Pandora, who opened a forbidden box and let out the  evils. Death, despair, pain, hatred and hope. At first I  didn't understand, I mean why hope? until i  came across an article on greek mythology, according to which  HOPE is an evil too.

Sometime i just can't bring up to myself to think HOPE as an evil. If we look from our experiences we can say its a belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life. Hope implies a certain amount of perseverance.Its not causing harm then how is it evil?

Though while I write this article i am debating with myself was I born with hope or I acquired it with time I spent in managing to survive? Is HOPE the new synonym to survival?But then what happens to Darwin's theory of " Survival of the fittest".  If you are fit to survive in the land you are born ,Why do we have to hope and what do we have to hope for?

As Monroe Forester said,

"When we feel defeated, we need only take a deep breath and say, "Yes," and hope will reappear.Hope is always available to us".

A would be mother hoping her child will be born healthy or a new bride hoping she will have a marriage like no woman has ever had.A person going for the job interview hoping that he will get the job. Or a player for that matter always hopes to win. Or a patient on his deathbed hopes to get fit and live more ( I love you Papa).

In all these reason when we have nothing to loose. After trying everything all we can do is Hope. Does HOPE really makes life easier?

May be it does! Is it not a reason enough, that If a wounded soldier in a war ,can smile hoping that his sacrifice will not go waste.Then why shouldn't we all hope? How can be something be evil if it protects us from the life which otherwise filled with so much....as pandora let out the evils.But we should not forget that she also let out the greatest gift to mankind- something very important for our survival. Hope a reason... for all of us to smile.

In the  HOPE, I will see my father again....SOMEDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment