Disclaimer

All the information contained within this blog is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute for a visit to the doctor. The views expressed in this blog are personal views of the author and are not related or directed towards anyone in particular. Although every effort is made to ensure that the content within this blog is accurate, but it is not official in anyway. Please consult a doctor or health care provider.

Friday 29 August 2014

Move on

My father was diagnosed with cancer in November 2012. After fighting with CANCER with all his strength and courage for nearly 10 months. He left us all on 26 October 2013. Everybody said "to move on", but..... i am yet to .... I love my father too much to "move on"....may be someday i will or may be not....

In memory of my father...

I am my daddy’s little girl, 
I have always been and will always be
He said, he loved me in a million ways
More then anything else in the world

As, I grew -for him his baby
He gave me what i desired- My love
With tears in his eyes and smile on his lips
He gave me away to be a part of a different world

Life had many ups and down, 
But he was there to hold my hand
And guide me through
With love and care, always

When I became a mother
He was there, to welcome my princess
And once again he said, 
In million ways I LOVE YOU my grandchild

And, now that he is  gone
I miss him, I wish he was here
To see the grief, when he is not coming back
Tears in my eyes and void in my heart

My love for him lives on
He is with me and always will be
I promise to love him
Until we meet again

Love you papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment