Disclaimer

All the information contained within this blog is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute for a visit to the doctor. The views expressed in this blog are personal views of the author and are not related or directed towards anyone in particular. Although every effort is made to ensure that the content within this blog is accurate, but it is not official in anyway. Please consult a doctor or health care provider.

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Rose Bud

For me writing has been always my passion....it is a medium that i vent out my feelings .good or bad..feeling happy and light without having to say a word!

This blog is not just a blog, its like i am painter and this blog is a canvas on which  i am painting my masterpiece...sometimes i will use bright color as red and some time pastels to show my state of mind. With patience and determination, i will create a piece of art- which will be a motivation to those around me and those who are away from me.

My father, always wanted me to write, and i always said...i will write papa...the day you become free of this daemon...and walk away as a "SURVIVOR", But nothing like this happened and the daemon took papa away, he left me behind on 26th October2013 and became a star- the brightest star - My PAPA!

I am writing for my father- who believed in me ( he always said - believe in yourself and things will be in your favor). He believed my lies, just like truths. He listened to my stories, just like a friend. 
He gave me choices, just  like a father would have. He gave me everything that i laid my hands on. With him around ..my hands were always full!

That one moment ( 1:20am, Saturday, 26October, 2013) - i felt i could not breathe. I wanted to hold my papa so tightly that i will never let him go. He was going ....he din't want to, I din't want him to...helpless and shattered, i stood there and he want away.

He din't deserve this. I always wanted his sufferings  to end! But...

And they did, he faded - moments after he was gone, i looked at his face-  it was so bright and calm as if nothing has ever happened. The scars, the bruises, swollen nerves left behind by months of chemotherapy and various tests just disappeared. He looked so peaceful as if he was fast asleep after a long tiring day and will just wake up! and call me"Beti".

My father was a very disciplined  and organized person especially when it came to health. Even after his retirement he maintained his disciplined routine. He was always a very happy and a contended man,  leading a very fulfilling life with his wife and his children and grandchild. Until tragedy struck and life came to a halt!  I lost my papa to CANCER( Gall Bladders cancer to be precise). 

I am not sharing all this because, I want to vent out the pain inside me. It will be there forever.  But i don't want anyone else to suffer like me. The pain, the anguish never goes but i am hoping things will be better.

In one of the finest CANCER hospital of India, where papa was treated, I saw this written 

                                          "If detected early, CANCER, can be cured"

I can never believe this, but in the hope that it will be true for someone. I want to use this blog as a medium to make people aware, so they don't go thorough the pain of loosing their loved one.
Miracles do happen, don't they ?

Be Aware, Be Careful and Stay Happy Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment